Is it time to replace the furnace?
To make your decision, you need to weigh three factors: your furnace efficiency, the cost of fuel, and the "heating load" of your house, that's the amount of energy required to maintain a steady 65-degree temperature indoors.
If your furnace is more than 15 years old, it’s not a bad idea to begin considering new furnace installation options.
Age aside, there are some obvious indications that it may be time for furnace installation:
• If your furnace needs frequent repairs.
• If your energy bills are going up despite usage staying the same.
• If the rooms in your house are heating unevenly, with some rooms hotter or colder than others.
• If your furnace is cycling on and off more frequently than in the past.
• If your home is starting to have humidity problems.
• If your furnace becomes excessively noisy or develops rattles, buzzes, or hums.
• If your furnace starts putting out excessive dust, soot, dirt or rust particles.
• If you see visible signs of rust in and around your furnace, or if any of the components show cracks or corrosion.
Please do not hesitate to call us for your free in-home estimate if you consider to change your furnace .
Copyright © 2014. ECO MASTER Heating and Cooling Ltd . All rights reserved.